Instructions for H2O Vacuum

I bought a H2O Vac and didn't get any instructions. Can anyone tell me how to use it?

Thank you,
Vicky from Canadensis, PA

There should be an 800 number on your unit. Just call that number and give them your units model number which is on the unit somewhere. Tell them your needed item and they will mail it to you free.

I have found that anything you can't operate, you can get a manual for. Just request one on the net from the manufacturer or just on the net. I have recieved many manuals for things I have or have purchased.

On the internet; Fill in the name of the manufacturer in the space for a 'search'. On the next screen,

click on the first reply. Then when you go to their website, look for customer service or contact. Fill in the form to

request a user's manual. It may be online, so know your model

number & ID #, if required, so they can reply.

I've done this for my microwave & other items.

Thane USA manufactures the H2O Vac. I'm sure they will send you the instructions for free. Here is a link to their contact page. If you scroll to the bottom of the page you will see different contact info.

Consumer Advice Product FinderFebruary 25, 2008
Robot Vacuum
Robot Vacuum (Roomba) Reviews
Frozen Veggies
Storing Vacuum Sealed Food
Vacuum Cleaner Cover
Making a Vacuum Cleaner Cover
Upclose photo of beige carpet.
Cleaning Carpets Without a Vacuum