Asking a Skateboarder to Sadies Dance

I need help with cute Sadies ideas. The guy I like is really into skateboarding and we have Spanish class together. He also just got detention and I want do something that has to do with getting him called down to the deans office. Any ideas for any of those 3 themes?

Elizabeth from Las Vegas, NV

I certainly would NOT mention being called to the deans offic. Maybe you could draw a skateboard, write the invitation on it in Spanish, cut up the picture to make a puzzle, Put in envelope and give to him.

Hope he will be able to go with you.

get him a blank deck and write says "will you go to _______ with me"

My sister called her boyfriend down to the office and hid behind the principal's desk. When he came down, she popped up with a sign that said "Will you go to preference (same as sadies) with me"

Holidays and Parties Parties School DancesOctober 13, 2007
daddy daughter dance ideas
Planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
Smiling Woman in Belly Dance Costume
Making a Belly Dancer Costume
3 girls at a homecoming dance.
Homecoming Dance Ideas
How to Belly Dance, Beautiful Bealldancer
How to Belly Dance