Removing Residue from Torginol Floors

The floors in my kitchen and bath are poured, I believe it was called Torginol. They are old (built in 1968) and have built up residue over the years. Once yellow with flakes, they are now an ugly tan. Any ideas on how to clean them? I thought about calling an expert in to strip and polish them, but I don't really know who to call or if that process will help. I can't afford to replace them at this time.

By Carolyn from Marion, OH

Try calling a place that sells janitorial cleaners, they could probably tell you what you will need and how to do it. Good luck.

Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsJuly 21, 2010
Removing a bandaid and leaving behind some adhesive residue.
Removing Adhesive Residue on Skin
Red Chair on Hardwood Floor
Keeping Furniture from Sliding on Hardwood Floors
Someone mopping hardwood floors
Cleaning Hardwood Floors
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors