Inspirational Websites to Help Cope With Illness in the Family

Devastated by cancer! My 68-year old boyfriend has been diagnosed with terminal lung cancer, and was just told last week that "he only has 4-6 months to live," because it has now spread to his left shoulder, liver, and the base of his brain.

As you know, this has left Bobby, me, and everyone completely devastated! I am wanting to help others, and yet totally in shock myself. I do believe in the Lord, and know, for a fact, that our strength comes from Him; however, could you perhaps share with me some great "inspirational" websites in regards to coping with this situation and/or some "inspirational poem" sites and/or some "greeting card" sites that have free email cards, with appropriate words pertaining to cancer, death, and the afterlife.

May I also ask for prayer for him (Bobby T.), that he be prepared to meet his Maker, that God shall have His way with him, and provide him with much needed comfort, assurances, and peace of mind.

Having caring friends such as you certainly makes life's journey more worthwhile. I am praying and anticipating a huge response! Many thanks and God bless!

By Lois Jean from Brandenburg, KY

I call the Unity church. They have a prayer line and they will pray with you. it strengthens me everytime. They are at Unity Village in MO. They have a nice website as well. God Bless.

Lois Jean, I am sorry to hear about this and I will personally pray for Bobby. I don't know of any inspirational websites, but I do know of one that has flowers. It is You can "borrow" flowers off the website for personal or educational use, like adding one to emails, making a "card" of sorts. I sent my sister a rose for her recent BD.

I am so sorry about your boyfriend. Having been a cancer survivor myself I know what it is like. I have been a survivor for 28 years so I have done well. God is in my life every day and every breath I take. I know he brought me through this and maybe with enough of his praying your boyfriend can be helped. There are so many inspiration sites on the net that you could go to, just type www.inspirational poems and poetry and I am sure you could find something. I will have the church pray for him also. Maybe, if he would accept a minister to come in and talk to him about the after life it would help. There is so much bitterness with a situation like this, it is hard to say what would be best for him. I know God walked with me every step and the angels are always there to help you. All you have to do is ask in prayer. God Bless You. Nikki

Make sure you're getting top care, too. My dad goes to Mass General and they have been treating his lesions w/ a proton beam and have been keeping his cancer under control, although he is terminal, too. Get second opinions and try to get the best doctors and treatments available. Check out mass general online, as well as Sloan Kettering in NYC. Maybe he could qualify for a clinical trial. God bless and don't give up.

April 20, 20110 found this helpful sends prayer angels to those w/ cancer, and also has a list of links to inspirational sites.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Bobby and your family.

Computers Internet Tips SearchingMarch 15, 2011
girl leaning on locker
Decorating Your School Locker
woman web browsing
Finding the Best Coupon Websites
Buy Now Pay Later Websites
Buy Now, Pay Later Websites
Woman suffering from Fibromyalgia.
Living With Fibromyalgia