Ink on the Lettering of Sweatshirt

OK, so does anyone have any ideas for how to get blue ink off of the lettering on a sweatshirt? It is a black Under Armour with red letters and white trim around them. I don't want to ruin the fabric or rub the lettering off. Please help.

By Shayna from Salt Lake City

I would probably spend about $1.00 for a bottle of craft paint that is close to the color that has ink on it and just paint over it. To me that sounds like the simplest solution. I'm all for doing things as easily as possible.

I have always heard that hair spray works. It does have to be aerosol hair spray, or so I have heard. I have not personally tried it but I have friends who have, and they swear by it.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsNovember 7, 2009
Sweatshirt Logo
Removing a Logo From a Sweatshirt
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a CD or DVD
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
🎄
🍂