Saving Time When Applying Makeup

I rush through my mornings and have found several ways to save time on makeup application.

The first is: Do not wear any. It's actually freeing.

But if you do want to wear it, I have my makeup in a little drawer under the sink that is removable. I can carry it into my room before our kids overtake the showers, and I have learned to apply makeup while holding the curling iron. It only takes a little practice to put on mascara with your right hand during the 10 seconds you are holding a curl with your left.

I have a mini-makeup bag in the car (NOT for while driving) for after I run carpool, in a parking lot, while my hubby is driving, and occasionally at stop signs. :)

Let's just say I do not read magazines in the restroom.

By Lori L from Minneapolis, MN

I find the best time saver is to have wash and go hair. Cut short, no curling, no drying.

I must admit I think a good haircut is a helpful time-saver; mine has literally nothing done to it in the morning, the layers are very good and tend to sit nicely. As for makeup, I also have my everyday makeup in a pretty basket that I can just carry to a different room if needs be, it's very handy. Still can't master the art of getting it done quickly though, I'm a slowcoach!

Organizing Your Makeup, Makeup that needs to be organized.
Organizing Your Makeup
Health & Beauty Beauty Make Up TipsJanuary 11, 2011
Applying for a Passport, US Passport on White Background
Applying for a Passport
Makeup
Saving Money on Makeup
Applying Nail Wraps
Applying Nail Wraps
Photo of a woman's hands with acrylic nails on.
Applying Acrylic Nails
🎄