Isis and Belle (Malamute/American Eskimo)

Isis is 5 and is a Malamute mix. Belle is 3 and is a American Eskimo Mix. My uncle gave me Isis when his dog had an unexpected litter of pups. I got Belle from an animal shelter. They like to play with their toys, especially tugging them, run around the yard, ride in the car, go to the beach and sometimes just be lazy. I adore them both. They are sweet and loveable.

By Mythi from WA

They're adorable. Thank you for such a sweet photo. It brightened my day.

Your furbabies are just adorable. Please give them a big hug. They look pretty spoiled... as they should be. Have a great summer.

They look so sweet lying there together! Give them both a big hug and kiss for me. God bless you!

They are both sweet and cuddly looking dogs, lucky girl! I love dogs, but have two cats and live in a condo., so no room for more animals. I am glad they are there for you when your hubby is away in the Navy.

Photos Pets DogsMay 2, 2007
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
American Eskimo Dog
American Eskimo Dog Breed Information and Photos
Alaskan Malamute
Alaskan Malamute Breed Information and Photos
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll