Being Frugal Is Fun

Love what you are doing, being frugal, is such fun! Stay focused on living frugally. Don't give up, saving money in today's world takes time, but I feel my time is well invested. When sitting down to watch a television program, I cut and file coupons, or look through the newspaper for other money saving offers. I am passionate about saving and talk to friends and family to find out what ideas they can share in living frugally. I never fail to read the ThriftyFun newsletter. If I don't have time, I move them from my email inbox to a folder created just for the ThriftyFun newsletter. Have fun saving and remember to share with others!

By Bobbie G. from Rockwall, TX

I read your post all the time Bobby from Rockwall :) I too live in Rockwall.....SMALL WORLD!

I agree, frugal is fun. But like everything: it is up to you on how you choose to see it. If you have a good attitude, and get excited about every dollar you save: it fuels you! Those who see organizing coupons and reading sale fliers a chore, will not bother with it and live miserably in debt. It is much easier to use a credit card(I was once there)than to budget and avoid unnecessary spending. Keep with the thriftyfun everyone, you are worth it!

Thank You so much for the idea of a folder just for thrifty fun, I never thought of that and it is a great place to save all our thrifty tips. Thank You Again