AdviceFrugal Living

Being Frugal Is Fun

Love what you are doing, being frugal, is such fun! Stay focused on living frugally. Don't give up, saving money in today's world takes time, but I feel my time is well invested. When sitting down to watch a television program, I cut and file coupons, or look through the newspaper for other money saving offers. I am passionate about saving and talk to friends and family to find out what ideas they can share in living frugally. I never fail to read the ThriftyFun newsletter. If I don't have time, I move them from my email inbox to a folder created just for the ThriftyFun newsletter. Have fun saving and remember to share with others!

By Bobbie G. from Rockwall, TX

I read your post all the time Bobby from Rockwall :) I too live in Rockwall.....SMALL WORLD!

I agree, frugal is fun. But like everything: it is up to you on how you choose to see it. If you have a good attitude, and get excited about every dollar you save: it fuels you! Those who see organizing coupons and reading sale fliers a chore, will not bother with it and live miserably in debt. It is much easier to use a credit card(I was once there)than to budget and avoid unnecessary spending. Keep with the thriftyfun everyone, you are worth it!

Thank You so much for the idea of a folder just for thrifty fun, I never thought of that and it is a great place to save all our thrifty tips. Thank You Again