Sophie (Corgi Mix?)

Sophie is approx. 3 1/2 years old. Her breed is a fun guessing game, but we're not sure...the most popular guess is a corgi mix.

We knew we wanted to adopt a dog, and it took one trip to the Humane Society to find our family's baby girl, Sophie. She was a puppy when we met her, and you couldn't imagine a more eager-to-please little pup. One big kiss, and our hearts were sold!

THE SQUIRREL. There is a squirrel that lives in the backyard. The fence is his highway, and everyday around high-noon you can see him running along the fence with a big plum in his mouth. This is Sophie's idea of fun!

She's just an awesome dog! There really isn't anything more I can say about her. Sophie loves her people and her people love her!

By Sarah from Portland, OR

dog on leaves in the yard

cute dog beautiful eyes

Looks like you got yourself a gorgeous winner of a dog. She is a beauty.

You are both very lucky to have found each other. I think rescued dogs are the greatest! I have two - a dachshund/beagle female and a golden retriever/? boy. Thank you for rescuing Sophie, and God bless both of you.

Beautiful dog!! I would take a guess and say she's got some Husky in her...because of the eyes. I'll attach a pic of my husky/shepherd mix! She's not much for squirrels, but she loves her some birds!

What ever mix she is, she is beautiful! Though with those eyes I'd say there may be a little husky in there as well.

She looks like she may have some pit or other terrier mixed in there. Don't let that scare you or others though. Pit bulls are some of the most loving and kind dogs out there despite their troublesome reputation. The best of luck to you and your new baby. There should be more people like you out there rescuing these loving animals!

Care to Join other Corgi Owners?

Gorgeous doggie! Her eyes are so pretty. Sounds

like you have a very happy Sophie! This a is great

rescue story.

Photos Pets DogsSeptember 21, 2007
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Cojack Breed Information and Photos
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix