Pineapple Cheese Ball
Combine in a large bowl:
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese
- 1 8 1/2 oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
Mix all together . Chill a few minutes and roll into a ball. Roll in finely chopped Pecans.
By Sharon Shearer
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 25, 2017 at 3:08:08 AM on 10.0.1.55 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us