Try Products For Free

When you can, join advertising/promotion programs that give you samples and free stuff for participation. One such setup currently is being a buzz agent. I have gotten a full-size face lotion to sample and talk about, a trial of computer software and a little backpack. It's mostly for kids, but they are going after boomers now, too. (Years ago, I got kitchenware from someone else for keeping track of all the groceries I bought. The schemes change over time.) You get to try new products and every little bit of saving helps.

By Pam from Los Angeles

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

i enjoy the survey stuff. of course the stuff i get in return helps that alot.

I just signed up with the Buzz Agent's latest survey campaign...Hilshire Farms new salad bowl! I can't wait till it arrives and I can try it out!

God Bless!

Sheila in Titusville, Florida

What websites do you suggest?

I have endeavoured to get free products, but it has usually been a gimick,\

please send web sites thanks

janet

jsimp52 AT yahoo.com

i too would love to do this but it always requires me to buy things so i dont see it as free stuff maybe you could post a link for the rest of us that are intrested in doing it thanks denise

The link for bzz agent is bzz.com - I think

I only join those things that require me to DO something for them like fill in paperwork - etc., not buy anything - they are out there...I suppose I should slip in a mention of the great Aveeno face lotion with shitake mushrooms I got with samples/coupons to pass on to friends....

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Better Living Frugal Living TipsApril 20, 2007
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Shortbread cookies.
Gluten Free Shortbread Recipes
Homemade gluten free pasta.
Gluten Free Pasta Recipes
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 30, 2016 at 12:26:59 PM on 10.0.0.32 in 366 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.