Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Try Products For Free

When you can, join advertising/promotion programs that give you samples and free stuff for participation. One such setup currently is being a buzz agent. I have gotten a full-size face lotion to sample and talk about, a trial of computer software and a little backpack. It's mostly for kids, but they are going after boomers now, too. (Years ago, I got kitchenware from someone else for keeping track of all the groceries I bought. The schemes change over time.) You get to try new products and every little bit of saving helps.

By Pam from Los Angeles

By

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By pam munro [447]04/25/2007

The link for bzz agent is bzz.com - I think
I only join those things that require me to DO something for them like fill in paperwork - etc., not buy anything - they are out there...I suppose I should slip in a mention of the great Aveeno face lotion with shitake mushrooms I got with samples/coupons to pass on to friends....

By denise warner (Guest Post)04/25/2007

i too would love to do this but it always requires me to buy things so i dont see it as free stuff maybe you could post a link for the rest of us that are intrested in doing it thanks denise

By Janet from Toronto (Guest Post)04/25/2007

I have endeavoured to get free products, but it has usually been a gimick,\
please send web sites thanks
janet
jsimp52 AT yahoo.com

By Tina. (Guest Post)04/22/2007

What websites do you suggest?

By Sheila Saey [8]04/21/2007

I just signed up with the Buzz Agent's latest survey campaign...Hilshire Farms new salad bowl! I can't wait till it arrives and I can try it out!

God Bless!
Sheila in Titusville, Florida

By sandy [63]04/20/2007

i enjoy the survey stuff. of course the stuff i get in return helps that alot.

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.