Try Products For Free

When you can, join advertising/promotion programs that give you samples and free stuff for participation. One such setup currently is being a buzz agent. I have gotten a full-size face lotion to sample and talk about, a trial of computer software and a little backpack. It's mostly for kids, but they are going after boomers now, too. (Years ago, I got kitchenware from someone else for keeping track of all the groceries I bought. The schemes change over time.) You get to try new products and every little bit of saving helps.

By Pam from Los Angeles

i enjoy the survey stuff. of course the stuff i get in return helps that alot.

I just signed up with the Buzz Agent's latest survey campaign...Hilshire Farms new salad bowl! I can't wait till it arrives and I can try it out!

God Bless!

Sheila in Titusville, Florida

What websites do you suggest?

I have endeavoured to get free products, but it has usually been a gimick,\

please send web sites thanks

jsimp52 AT

i too would love to do this but it always requires me to buy things so i dont see it as free stuff maybe you could post a link for the rest of us that are intrested in doing it thanks denise

The link for bzz agent is - I think

I only join those things that require me to DO something for them like fill in paperwork - etc., not buy anything - they are out there...I suppose I should slip in a mention of the great Aveeno face lotion with shitake mushrooms I got with samples/coupons to pass on to friends....

Better Living Frugal Living TipsApril 20, 2007
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Shortbread cookies.
Gluten Free Shortbread Recipes
Homemade gluten free pasta.
Gluten Free Pasta Recipes
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections