Share Crafts

Try Products For Free

When you can, join advertising/promotion programs that give you samples and free stuff for participation. One such setup currently is being a buzz agent. I have gotten a full-size face lotion to sample and talk about, a trial of computer software and a little backpack. It's mostly for kids, but they are going after boomers now, too. (Years ago, I got kitchenware from someone else for keeping track of all the groceries I bought. The schemes change over time.) You get to try new products and every little bit of saving helps.

By Pam from Los Angeles

By sandy 77 431 04/20/2007

i enjoy the survey stuff. of course the stuff i get in return helps that alot.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Sheila Saey 8 141 04/21/2007

I just signed up with the Buzz Agent's latest survey campaign...Hilshire Farms new salad bowl! I can't wait till it arrives and I can try it out!

God Bless!
Sheila in Titusville, Florida

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Tina. (Guest Post) 04/22/2007

What websites do you suggest?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Janet from Toronto (Guest Post) 04/25/2007

I have endeavoured to get free products, but it has usually been a gimick,\
please send web sites thanks
jsimp52 AT

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By denise warner (Guest Post) 04/25/2007

i too would love to do this but it always requires me to buy things so i dont see it as free stuff maybe you could post a link for the rest of us that are intrested in doing it thanks denise

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By pam munro 523 790 04/25/2007

The link for bzz agent is - I think
I only join those things that require me to DO something for them like fill in paperwork - etc., not buy anything - they are out there...I suppose I should slip in a mention of the great Aveeno face lotion with shitake mushrooms I got with samples/coupons to pass on to friends....

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Post a Comment