Store Old Photos Behind New in Frame

I always get school pictures of my grandchildren and was running out places to put them, so I ask for 5x7 photos, use the same frame, and put the new photo in the front and the older ones are behind. The photos are always together and it's fun to compare with the new one.

By Judy from Nampa, ID

Great idea but never let them sweat! Otherwise they will morph together! I suggest scanning all the photos in your home and keeping them on a cd that is stored elsewhere. You never know what can happen to them.

Good luck!

Good point, PBP. I'd also add, you might put a sheet of paper between those pics. It shouldn't interfere with the fit (you can cut to fit,) and can keep them from sticking together. The extra pics can make for a tighter, more secure fit in the frame, too.

Photo in Flower Frog
Displaying Photos
Organizing PhotosNovember 10, 2010
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
A-Frame Folding Sign
Making an A-Frame Folding Sign
two old ornate hardcover books
Making a Recycled Book Picture Frame
Digital Picture Frame
Giving a Digital Picture Frame as a Gift
🎉
🎄