Regal Breadmaker Model 6750 Manual

By LS 1 1

I am looking for a manual for the Regal Breadmaker model 6750. Can anyone help?

PS - I went to the Regal Ware web site and they say they no longer offer breadmakers (among other things). I did send an email to their customer service but I don't hold out much hope of getting anything from them.

LS from OH

Filter Sort

By Patty 7 68 Flag

Did you try calling the 1-800 number for Regal? I have had much better success in getting results when talking to an actual person. The number is 1-800-998-8809. I have the manual for the Regal model R99012436. Do you think it will help you? If so, I will be happy to scan it and e-mail it to you.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Wisgal 8 271 Flag

I have the manual for model K6770. I bet this is a lot like yours. Contact me and I will make a copy of it for you.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By LS 1 1 Flag

Well, I decided that calling Regal was a good idea (although the 800 number mentioned above is not their number). They told me that they would send me a photocopy of the manual for my model for $8.00. I decided to do this otherwise my breadmake would end up being a doorstop :-)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

Hi, a few months ago I misplaced my manual and wanted to make some bread too. I got a book from the library with a lot of yummy recipes. If you know what size of bread your maker makes, you can adapt these recipes to your maker. It worked for me. Good luck!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

I have a copy of the Regal Breadmaker Manual for Model K6750 and C6750

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

My plight is worse. I now live outside the country and I am unable to find my manual. When I called the 800 number I was directed to a talk-line. Can anyone help me.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

I have the manual for K6750 and C6750, email to;

brooklynbob AT comcast.net

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

Does anyone have the user manual for model 6760l, or know where I can get it? Thanx! Anyone who has it could you post it online for all the others unable to find it as well. :)

ue.bhoney AT shaw.ca

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

For those of you who don't/should not have to pay for a stupid breadmaker manual, I found a site where quite a few are free. http://www.megaheart.com/breadmachine_manuals.html So for those of you who are just out to make a dollar, keep trying. I'm sure someone will pay you for something that should be free!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

http://www.megaheart.com/pdf/RegalBreadmakerK6725.pdf

this manual will work with 6750

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

Does anyone know where to get parts or new pan for a 6750 breadmaker?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

A friend just gave us a Regal breadmaker without the manual. Thing is, I cannot find a model number anywhere on the darn thing.

Does anyone know where I should look for the model number?

Many thanks - you can answer me here, or at .....writerlsa @charter .net

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

From their website http://www.regalware.com/en_lang/customer_service.htm

PLEASE NOTE: Several years ago Regal Ware was proud to provide an excellent line of breadmakers, food processors, and PolyPerk® coffeemakers; however, these products and related parts are no longer sold or serviced. We thank you for your patronage.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Question: Regal K6750 Bread Maker Manual

I need a manual for the Regal K6750 bread maker. Does anyone know where I could get a copy or have one they could copy for me?

By Gayelynne

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Regal Breadmaker Instruction Manual
Regal Bread Maker Instruction Manuals and Recipes
Consumer Advice Product FinderJanuary 15, 2007
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Baby Lock Imagine Serger
Finding a Baby Lock Imagine Serger Manual
Bread Maker
Replacement Parts for Regal Bread Maker
Regal Breadmaker Instruction Manual
Welbilt Bread Machine
Finding Welbilt Bread Machine Manuals
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 10:45:12 PM on 10.0.2.83 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesQuestionsAnswers
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings