Home Spa Birthday Party

I am turning 12 on Aug. 27, but my party is on the 23rd. I need some games to play. I am having a spa party and it is gonna be super fun, but I want some games to play that go along with my theme. Also, we have a hot tub so if you have any just plain hot tub games, no theme that would be awesome! Thanks!

Allie from St.Paul, MN

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance
Best Answer

I'm planing my 13th b.day party and I have a couple of game ideas 1)Unscrambler you ask in the invitations to have their parents write down a couple of words but scramble the letters and at the party hand them out, but then ask them to hand it to the person to the left and let them unscramble it then as it gets going as soon as everyone has done everyone's including their own let every one guess who they think that it was. 2) hey baby-ask everyone to bring a baby pic of themself and give them a # and let everyone look at them and try to figure out who is who.

Best Answer

Well, I am having a spa party too, here are some Ideas I came up with!

Accessories Swap: All girls bring accessories that they don't like and you swap them.

Dressing room: have a room set up with a rack of clothes (your clothes or from goodwill or salvation army) and have the girls pick out different outfits to wear to the mall and on the catwalk!

Claire's challenge: each group gets $15. there is a list of things that you can find in Claire's. they have half an hour to find everything on that list and pay for it!

mall shopping spree: each girls brings at least $25 and you go to different stores in the mall and buy clothes and stuff!

pjammy grammys: each girls brings two pajama outfits. You have a jammy fashion show and you get awards for 1st 2nd 3rd etc.

heathy buffet: grown ups put out a buffet while girls are getting "beautified". put healthy and non healthy foods in

it and see which girls have the most healthy things and the most non healthy things!

pa menu: have a menu for what they want at the spa! have a #1, #2, #3 ect.

Best Answer

Hey

Okay, so I'm having a spa party with some of my cousins, and I'm doing a lot of research with it because I want it to be AWESOME. I'm going to give us a foot bath and a pedi. I saw that if you pick a color to be your theme it makes everything more relaxing. It says that Lavender oil and other essential oils are also relaxing to have. Lighting candles adds a mood and makes it more fun. Playing music that the guests like is fun to do also. When your guests are soaking there feet, throw a bunch of towels through the dryer so they'll be warm.

For facials, I found a whole bunch of recipes all over the web. My friend showed me one where you take 1/2 cup of honey, 3 tablespoons of oatmeal, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, and 1 tablespoon of marmalade and you mix it all together. It's really cool but your face feels weird when it's on. Wash it off with a warm wash cloth, but don't wipe it off. Pat it off. It's better for your skin.

After the facials, we're going to paint our nails. My cousins are the ages of 9-12 so we're going to pair up with the one closest to our age.

Then we're going to do each others make up and dress up.

My cousins thought it would be cool if we could do a talent show where we sing, dance, show our artwork etc. It thought it would be cool, so I'm creating a stage for the show.

The party is going to be totally AWESOME

I hope I helped!

-Mary

Best Answer

Well like my best friend had a ag spa sleepover and asked some of the kids parents to volunteer to work at the stations instead of hiring professionals. They had the pedicure and manicure station, facial station, and one station they had things where you made flip flops for you and your ag dolls! It was really neat and in the morning everyone took their ag doll and watch a doll hair salon video and did their doll's hair. I loved it

I've been asked to host a party for about 20 girls. I'm just doing the spa part and the parent is doing decorations, food etc. Do you have any ideas as to how to set up for that many girls? Should I do stations and put them in groups? Should I let them do each other or have attendants work with the girls?

Thanks

I am going to have a spa birthday party for my 13th birthday. I am really excited. I read all the ideas and now I am sure i am going to do it. It's gonna be a blast. Thanks everyone. Love Ya!

Can you help me plan my birthday party in January? I want it to memorable and a lot of fun. A SUPER SLEEPOVER with about 15 girls. I want it to have arts and crafts, spa treatment, games, and a scavenger hunt! I need some fun ideas to make this party complete. PLEASE HELP!

We did the usual pedi, mani, masks. I had a friend volunteer her updo skills as a present to my daughter. She did the girls hair. My sister in law is a photographer so she took pictures to send out with the thank you notes. It was super. I supplied the sample wands and makeup from a cosmetic company. It was great. If you want to get sample makeup, talk to a Mary Kay or beauty consultant. They can order you some. It is really cheap if you get with some good people.

I need your help! I'm having my 12th birthday party and it's going be a spa theme. However I'm having professionals come to do facials, makeup, hand massages, and manicures. There's just one problem, there only doing 2 people at a time so I need some game ideas so my friends can do something while there waiting. I'm thinking of having games stations so they can choose what ever they want to do. So please help me!!!

Ohh La La Spa! ideas if you have a fire place set a fire. set out vanilla candles to set the mood. have the girls bring P.J.'s-house coat & slippers.

use hair bands to hold the hair away form their faces.

tart with a homemade face mask scrub

1/2 banana

1 tbsp honey

2 tbsp sour cream

apply to face, let set for 10 minutes

Gently wipe off with warm damp cloth!

while they have the masks on put

lices of cucumber over their eyes.

take the slices and soak in warm water for

a couple of hours to soften then chill for an hour.

have the girls lay in a circle with their head together

take a picture with their masks on !

then do a Dish soap finger soak

file the girls nails put on hand cream and do

a hand waxing if available.

paint each others finger nails

do a foot bath with epson salt or foot soak

after apply cream and a pair of new socks

then play musical nail polish

buy a few very bright nail polishes

play the game like musical chairs but have the girls

pass the closed nail polish aound when the music stops the girls have to paint one toe the colour they have in their hands, keep playing until all 10 toes are painted.

do a hair straighting of curling

buy clip on hair pieces from the $1:00 store

for fun looks

have the girls do before and after pictures

or

do a run way freeze looks

erve spa foods

watch a girl movie or play music

I'm having a spa sleepover and my mums a professional beautician and shes going to do a French manicure a foot spa and a pedicure and then in the morning I'll have a kitten because it will be my birthday xox goodluck

Help! I'm not allowed to go to a real spa for my birthday party or have professionals come to my house, but I really want a spa party. I've planned the goody bags, the setup of rooms, and I've sent out the invitations. Now all I need are the activities. I have looked on a lot of websites but none of them gave me any really great ideas besides hire professionals. I want something laid back because I always get to anxious if something goes wrong so I want to leave room for mistakes. Can anyone help me, PLEASE?!?

I'm going to be having a spa party for my 13th birthday with my 5 best friends plus me! My mom and dad will be home and I know that my daddy could paint nails and my mom could probably do the other things but what are the other things? What kinda things I should do I mean these are my best friends and this is probably the last time we will be together because 1 of my friends is moving so I'm trying to make this the best party ever. What should I do? This is going to be a sleepover. We are going to be watching movies all night and playing truth or dare. Maybe at night do a run way walk and invite all the rents over and do like a real fashion show! I think that would be fun. Give me more ideas thanx! ily

Hey! My birthdays coming up soon and I'm planning the coolest party ever!

1st after everybody arrives were going to a scavenger hunt at the mall

2nd, after the awesome scavenger hunt, were going to have a mary kay consultant come in and beautify all of us! (8 people including me) its gonna be RAD<33333

Does anyone know if the banana and honey face scrub really works well?

I need some really good ideas because I am having a spa party just for the fun of it. I am having 6 girls over and we're doing girls night out spa.

We are doing a mini spa. My friend and I only. Do you have ideas?

I'm having a spa party too and I'm freaking out what I should do.

These ideas were great!

As a "heads up" for favors, do not forget to use after-Christmas sales to procure a number of your favor items and prize items! I was able to score gift packs with two loofahs and slippers on the cheap. In addition, I found scented foot scrub and lotion kits with a pumice/brush inexpensively. In addition, all body gels, lotions, scrubs etc are uber cheap after christmas.

Do not forget to score any foot baths/foot massagers you need. They often are half off!

Get the klutz book of spa it has a lot of good stuff in it.

Answer

I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for a home spa birthday party for 14 year olds. It's all girls and it's a slumber party. We will probably watch some chick flicks and stuff but does anyone have some other ideas of like facials and stuff.

Please help!
Ellen

Home Spa Birthday Party

How about beauty masks (there are a zillion recipes on the net and in magazines? Take pics while they are sitting with goo on their faces. Give each other mani and pedicures. Decorate a t-shirt to wear the next day. How about an accessory swap where they can all bring stuff they are tired of and trade with each other! (09/16/2005)

By

Home Spa Birthday Party

We just had a spa party that worked out quite well! We had the girls do facials, soaked feet in bath salts, had manicures from the salon up the street, did mini- makeovers! We got a lot of ideas from the American Girl book about sleepovers, The kids all had a blast! (09/18/2005)

By Deanna Rogers

Home Spa Birthday Party

Make light foods to go with the girly spa theme like smoothies and things of the such. Definitely do the beauty masks. If you were planning on sending gift bags, send home a little bottle of homemade bath salts and lotions and potions. If you collect little yogurt smoothie bottles they are perfect and free! Bath salts are inexpensive and you can get the kids involved. You can find all kinds of recipes that the girls can make and you can also use as favors. Go to the library and check out some books. I make some of my own beauty products. They are cheap and easy along with fun. Sure to be fun for all the girls. I think the t-shirt and accessory swap are good ideas too. Good to keep the girls interested. And if you are worried about costs, the swaps are ways to keep prices low. Or ask for each girl to bring something like one girl bananas one girl nonfat dry milk. And maybe for the biggest "it thing" have a competition between the girls making smoothies. Whoever makes the best smoothie gets a little prize. Or have a "spa grammy awards." Like the girl most proud of her beauty mask or the girl who is willing to try it all. These things can keep the girls busy and into the whole pampering and feeling like a celebrity theme. (09/18/2005)

By Sarah

Home Spa Birthday Party

My daughter is also having a spa party. I borrowed foot baths from friends and they are giving each other a pedicure. We are doing facials made with pumpkin, papaya and yogurt. We are playing a game of put all their shoes in a pile and we break into two teams. They race to find their shoes and put them on. the first team done wins. We are also making non skid slippers from thick socks and puffy paint. (10/19/2005)

By Teri

Home Spa Birthday Party

Ok I am turning 11 years old and we are having a spa party. We are gonna be hiring hair stylists to do our hair, and we are gonna do mini makeovers and manicures and pedicures watch some chick flicks and you know those books, that have like ideas how to make lotions and stuff that what were gonna do for our crafts. it's gonna be great fun for 11-year olds-30 years olds lol! so it will be fun (03/11/2006)

By Kaylee Mller

Home Spa Birthday Party

I just had a spa party, and it was so much fun. We first started by taking before pictures. We then watched a bunch of chick flicks and we did each others nails, toes, hair, make up, and facials. Then at the end of the makeovers we set up a cat walk and we all strutted down it with are new looks and are parents were the judges. We then took after pictures. We all had so much fun and at the end of the party they all got to take home little keepsakes filled with mini soaps, lip gloss, nail files, nail polish, mini shampoos + conditioners, and there before and after pictures. It wa the best party ever! (05/09/2006)

By Ashley Esposito

Home Spa Birthday Party

I had a Spa party and it was AWESOME!! when the girls arrived we took their pictures and then started. First we all had manicures, then facials, then pedicures, then makeup., the HAIR!! then we had all the girls walk down the runway and took their pictures! All the girls looked fabulous!!

After we watched chick flicks and had dinner!
It was the best party ever! (10/23/2006)

By Meghan

Home Spa Birthday Party

Some absolutely wonderful ideas. Thanks ladies and young ladies :) (02/06/2007)

By sunny

Home Spa Birthday Party

I am planning my 12th birthday party. I was looking for different ideas and thought the Spa theme would be fun. Any ideas? Thanks! (04/17/2007)

By Sarah

The best spa birthday party

Well I am going to have a spa party for my 13 birthday. When my guests get here we will take pictures and then they well move to a station there will be manicures and pedicures along with makeup face masks and dressing room. Some of the games we will play after is the pajama grammys we will strut down the run way strike are pose and then take are after pic. We will hand out awards and then head up stairs for dinner we will have a healthy buffet and then for desert we will make are own fruit smoothies after we will head down stairs and open presents then watch some of the best chick flick. For the goodie bags at the end I will have bath soaps and other spa treatment things along with a photo album with pictures. It will be so much fun (06/16/2007)

By katie carter

Home Spa Birthday Party

You should have the girls all put mud masks on and listen to cool music they like. Candles would be nice to decorate your party with. After that you should have them paint their nails and toenails. Teen magazines would be cool to stack up for them to read. Then you can have them do each others hair and make-up and have fun with it. Girls love to take pictures so its fun for them to take pictures when they feel all prettied up. then they can watch a bunch of girly movies like The Notebook or Awalk to Remember. That would be a great party. (07/11/2007)

By someone

Home Spa Birthday Party

I'm gonna have a spa party for my 12th b-day party. I need ideas! Please help me! (07/17/2007)

By sam

Home Spa Birthday Party

http://www.spaindex.com

This is an awesome website for all those expensive spa treatments at inexpensive prices with spa quality treatments. Enjoy!
(07/31/2007)

By Unnamed

Home Spa Birthday Party

What a COOL IDEA! ... a spa party!... I have a few ideas: Why not have the ingredients for the girls to make their own NATURAL FACE MASKS... The recipes are on the internet. They can choose from many masks, like Strawberry, Avocado, Honey-Lemon, etc. As a small parting gift: Print out the recipes on pretty floral or matching paper.

--- They can then do their own face mask... & be sure to get some photo snapshots of them sitting around with all that goo on their faces!

--- They could do a foot treatment... Starting by making their own EXFOLIATING FOOT SCRUB, start with sugar (or salt) & add a dab of any type of oil (olive is fine).. for fun they could choose from one of 2 or 3 essential oils to make it smell nice. *** You will need to use care & ration out the essential oil. This stuff is strong! & If they have it there way... they might mix together ALL THREE SCENTS!... Yikes! Your house would smell WAAAYYY to strong for weeks! You can't go wrong with a light Vanilla scent... & as a second choice why not try Tangerine, Lemon or Peach... Don't give them more that 3 choices & make sure the scents "go" together & don't "clash".

--- Okay, Now they've made their own foot exfoliator. If it's nice weather, have them sit outside or on the back porch, get a rubber type square "dish pale" to soak their feet in after a friend exfoliates their feet. (If you have to stay inside... Go to the dollar store & but 3 or 4 plastic shower curtains for the floor)

--- When they are done scrubbing, & soaking their feet... Let them choose from 3, 4 or more nail polish colors to do their toenails. Be sure to have good lighting... Like the 40 watt "clip lights"... & be sure to use care so the girls won't burn themselves on the hot lamps.

--- I you want to narrow things down, make up a "menu" like they have at the real spas... They can choose from a "number one" face... or feet or hair...etc.

Now hair was my "thing" when I was a kid... How about some hot towels wrapped around their hair which has home recipes (on the internet) of super-conditioning hair masks.

--- Don't forget to cut slices of Cucumbers for the "Cucumber Eyes" like they show in the movies! & get some pictures for later! (08/01/2007)

By Cyinda

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Spa Party
Spa Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayAugust 14, 2007
Spa Water Foam
Reducing Spa Water Foam
A bowl of rose petals for soaking hands or feet.
Saving Money On Spa Treatments
Spa Towel Wrap With Shoulder Straps
Making a Spa Towel Wrap
Home Decorated for Girl's Birthday Party
Decorating Your Home for a Party
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 25, 2016 at 10:25:46 PM on 10.0.1.9 in 862 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.