Magnetized Pen For Fridge Notes

I have those notepads with the magnets on my fridge that are so convenient for writing down kitchen items that need to be purchased. I just never seem to have a pen handy!

So I bought some small magnet discs for another project and decided to hot glue a leftover one to a favorite pen and stick it to the fridge by the notepad. With the magnet stuck to the pen, it is a reminder to put it back on the fridge when you are done instead of taking it somewhere else.

By sweetie6116 from GA

I have done this several times !

I normally keep 2 sizes of rolled magnet strip on hand for 'this-n-that" wide is about an inch wide & 1/2".

Every once in a while an unexpected use for it arises!

I cut a piece of 1/2" about 1" long & then cut it lengthwise into 1/3rds then peeled of the backing & applied it to my bic pen.

Nothing wasted too!

Great idea!

I have a magnet that is also a clip. I tied a string to my pen and then tied it to the clip magnet. This way it never leaves the refrigerator area. I am terrible about carrying off pens.

Organizing MiscellaneousOctober 13, 2009
Note Hanger
Homemade Note Hangers
Dry Erase Board
Cleaning Sticky Residue from a Dry Erase Board
Writing on a smartphone.
Writing Notes Without Paper
thank you note ideas
Sending Thank You Notes