Oster Kitchen Center Pasta Maker Manual

I am also looking for a Oster Kitchen Center pasta recipe/manual or a copy of one. I have been on every site. Can someone please help? I am desperately seeking the pasta manual.
Kathy

By Kathryn from Tidioute, PA

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Can you list the Model Number?

This is about the best I can do for you http://kitchen.manualsonline.com/se ... aker&submit.x=53&submit.y=15

It is not a manual but they may be able to help you. I didn't have the model number they needed. If you haven't already tried google the model number. That's how I got my manual for my pasta maker(different brand) I got from a freecycler.Good luck.

Oster's website has a customer service page did you try that also?

You will able to get that manual from http://manualfox.com/link/oster.htm

My name is Mike, I have a manual and have made a PDF file of it. Contact me at patmike48 AT verizon.net and I'll send it to all that ask.

Answer

I was recently given the pasta maker for the Oster Kitchen Center. It does not have any instructions. If any of you have one of these, can you tell me how to use it. Thanks.

Loretta from Lancaster, CA

Answers:

Oster Kitchen Center Pasta Maker Manual

If you can go online, a lot of times they have the manual there in PDF form. I found the one for my sewing machine that way. (12/31/2008)

By Mary T

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 8, 2011
Homemade gluten free pasta.
Gluten Free Pasta Recipes
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Homemade yogurt in jars.
Using an EasiYo Yogurt Maker
cooked pasta
Using a Ron Popeil Pasta Maker
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 20, 2016 at 10:08:26 AM on 10.0.1.206 in 575 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.