Oster Model 4811 Bread Machine Instructions

Instructions can get lost and if a small kitchen appliance is purchased used it may not have the manual. They can often be found by searching on the internet. This is a guide about Oster model 4811 bread machine instructions.

Is the manual still available for the Model # 4811 bread maker?

If so can I buy one? and from whom?

By Bill

Answers

Best Answer

I got one sent to me free. Call 1-800-621-8854. Jarden Consumer Solutions.Consumer Affairs Dept. IT WAS FREE and sent to me in just a few days. Good Luck!

Where can I find a manual for a Oster bread machine model 4811?

By Richard from Cleveland, OH

Answers

Try the internet for instructions, or call the company directly. I think there is a web site for instruction booklets, sorry i don't have it. Maybe one of the readers might? Are they still making this particular bread maker? If so check it out in the store to see what goes in first. There is a right way to put your recipe together etc. If you goof your bread won't come out right. Also go to a web site for bread recipes, then make the smallest loaf size if you are unsure of it's capacity. Good luck to you. One thing i have found is follow the recipe exactly to get the best results!

I need instructions for bread machine Model 4811 Oster. I got it at a Goodwill for $2.99 and I thought I could get a booklet from the company. You guessed it, I can't. Guess they don't make this model anymore. It's in great shape and used little by the looks of it. Any help I would appreciate.

Joyce from Coffeyville, KS

Answers:

Go to the following site goodmans.net

You may purchase one for 4.95 at goodman. (05/02/2007)

By Rich

Go to hillbillyhousewife.com. She has a section on bread machines and a "generic" manual that may be what you need. Liz (05/05/2007)

By Liz

Here is one for their 2# model, if that is the capacity of yours: oster.com (05/06/2007)

By Kelly

Try this link. These are the instructions for the 4810 model. sunbeam.com

It's a pdf file, so you'll need acrobat on your computer. (06/18/2007)

By Lori

That site was retrevo.com (10/17/2007)

By Marlon