Cleaning Burner Chrome Rings

When cleaning the chrome rings around your burners the easiest way I have found is to put them in a shallow pan with 4 tablespoons of powdered DISHWASHER soap in it. Barely cover in the water and let them sit overnight. By morning, they should wash easily.

Hugs Da Nanna

By Laurie from Idaho

Does anyone know if this works for the black burners too, instead of the chrome? If not, does anyone know how to get them really clean without taking the finish off?

I tried ammonia diluted with water on burner rings. It was'nt effective. Should I use full strenth without water?

I tried "Soft scrub". It is very good.

Ammonia is an effective cleaner for chrome burner rings from your stove. Remove the rings from the stove. Place a paper towel that has been dampened with ammonia on top of each ring and put them in a plastic bag. Tie the plastic bag and let it sit overnight. The next day, carefully open the bag outside and and remove the rings. Then wash the rings with a mild dishwashing soap, like Dawn. Make sure to use ammonia in a well ventilated area.

I found it to be effective soaking them overnite in a sink full

of water with spic and span, and a squirt of dawn dish soap, for

extra measure I added some dishwasher soap. Next morning they

were easily cleaned.

I bought the black porcelain ones fairly cheap, and they hide the stains much better! Plus they are much easier to clean.

I clean mine by spraying them with oven cleaner (usually bought at the dollar store) and letting them sit for about 15 minutes...after that they wipe clean very easily. If something sticks I use an SOS pad (I also cut these in halves or thirds to save $$$) and in no time they are clean as new :o)

I always spray mine with oven cleaner and let them set overnite then I take an sos pad and wipe them clean and rinse with hot water, works very well, all the mess and burnt are gone and they look like new.

Try soaking them overnight in white vinegar.

Chrome Faucet
Cleaning Chrome
Home and Garden Cleaning KitchenMarch 16, 2006
Polished Chrome on Classic Car
Polishing Chrome
metal burner covers
Uses for Burner Covers
Stove Burner
Removing Melted Plastic from a Stove Burner
Screenshot of Lipozene's website.
Lipozene Fat Burner Reviews