- 1 head lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 carrot, sliced thin
- 2 tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small pkg. Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 can black olives, drained
- 1/2 bottle Newman's Own salad dressing
- 1/2 bottle light olive oil
Put lettuce, carrots, tomatoes, cucumber and onion in a large salad bowl. Top with Feta cheese and black olives. Add croutons, salad dressing and olive oil; toss.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 20, 2017 at 8:30:15 PM on 10.0.0.147 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us