Garden: Front Yard Flowerbed

This was a mother and daughter project last spring. I chose big plants, and my little girl Haley Beth helped me set the plants. We decided to match our garden to the colors of our house. We have a red roof, with clay colored siding. We also matched the lilies with the garden flag. Haley picked out the lights to put in it.

By haleybeth from Stanford, KY

Partly shaded small front garden with bird bath Red lilies in garden

Oh how very pretty. Can you tell us what kinds are plants you planted? Obviously one looks like a lilly, but what kind of lilly is it? What a great way to bond with your daughter. I hope you win.

Home and Garden Gardening LandscapingJuly 13, 2011
Front Loading Washer
Dyeing Clothing in a Front Loading Washer
Front Loading Washer
Using a Front Loading Washer
Laundry soap on top of a washer.
Best Laundry Soap for Front Load Washers
Mole Digging Out of Hole into Open Air
Getting Rid of Moles in Your Yard