Tips Are Printing Out Small

Can you tell me why when I print out one of your Thriftyfun tips/hints. The print is VERY small? This has just recently started occuring. Is anyone else having this problem?

Thank you,
Sharon from Southern Illinois

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I had this problem in college. I had to copy and paste the info to a Word document and then print it. I hope this helps. It worked for me.

When I want to print hints or recipes from any web site, I always copy and paste to a word document.

That way I can control the font size.

Perhaps you could try that.

A computer and printer.
Printing a Web Page
Printer
Trouble Printing Coupons
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business, A handwritten business plan on paper.
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 8:51:35 AM on 10.0.2.91 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.