Frog Play Mat

Category Educational
The PDF for printing out this fun play mat can be found on this page. Your little ones will have great fun adding frogs, lily pads, and more to their frog pond.

To go along with the worm play mat that I created, I also made a simple frog pond play mat. My son enjoys using small plastic frogs on it. He created lily pads and plants to put in and around the pond as well. We will also be making some origami jumping frogs for the pond. I would suggest laminating it so that it will stay clean and last longer. Have fun!

Click here to download the frog pond play mat.

Crafts Crafts For Kids EducationalJuly 17, 2020
🌻
😎
🐛
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Frog-Play-Mat-1.html