Music for Pets with Separation Anxiety

My dogs Missy and Duke, can sometimes be a bit overly playful while I'm at work. When I have come home in the past, one (or both) of them have ripped the stuffing from their play animals, and gotten into other mischief around the house. A friend had picked up this new CD that's out, made just for pet separation anxiety. She said it calmed her dog significantly - plus, she said she really liked the instrumental music as well. It's called 'Mood Music for Dogs' (And Dog Lovers) 'Gone for a Walk'.

I was skeptical at first, but she was insistent about how well it worked, so after a few more weeks of 'after-work dog mania' I tried the CD, and now I'm a believer. It worked the very first day! When I came home, Missy was laying on her side in dream heaven, Duke was in his chair, the beautiful music was playing (piano, strings, harp, and flute) and there was not one single disturbance in sight. I thought I was at the wrong house! The days have stretched into months since then, and my testimonial holds true about the difference it has made for my pets. I play the CD while I'm taking a bath or reading my magazines because the music is so relaxing in the background. So, my tip is, buy this CD. Plus, a CD player doesn't take as much electricity as a TV, and there's never loud commercials or static. I bought the CD online at cherylchristine.com, but my friend bought hers at the Salty Dog T-Shirt Factory on Hilton Head Island, SC

By Angela from Hilton Head Island, SC

How AWESOME! Thanks for the link!

God Bless,

Sheila in Titusville, FL

i don't know what it is about music and pets but i have a bird who loves her mini radio.we turn it on for her and she hugs up to it and just loves it.it is a good entertainer when we aren't home.

How wonderful and very funny. I've heard many times that NPR, national public radio, keeps pets quiet, partly because they have no commercials to grab the listener's attention.

Dog With Separation Anxiety
Remedies for Dogs With Separation Anxiety
Pets AdviceDecember 28, 2007
Decoupaging a dresser with old sheet music.
Decoupaging Furniture With Sheet Music
Closeup of a woman playing keyboard
Saving Money on Music Lessons
Bride and Groom Planning Wedding Music
Saving Money on Wedding Music
Calming Your Pets
Calming Your Pets
🎉
🎄