How To Make Cinnamon Brooms - Categories:

OtherCrafts

How To Make Cinnamon Brooms

How do you make cinnamon brooms?

Becky from Ohio

Answers

I do dried flowers. So you would need to gather twigs and dry them and then soak them in cinnamon oil which you can buy at any of the numerous candle making places online but I don't know what you want it for so I'll give you another idea. I use mulch along with dried flowers and such broken into small pieces and save my cans. I then mix all the dried items with home spices I buy in the dollar store, nutmeg, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, etc. and put it in my decorated can and hot glue some lace over it. Let your imagination move you. Here I sell these at craft fairs for 1.49 to 4.99 depending on the size of the can. I also give as gifts it give just the right amount of scent and when it gets a little stale you just shake it up for more scent.

Crafts OtherNovember 21, 2007
Cinnamon Sticks
Buying Cinnamon Sticks
bell shaped cookie Christmas ornament
Making Cinnamon Applesauce Christmas Ornaments
Ground Cinnamon
Sugar Free Cinnamon and Sugar Recipes
Three brooms leaning against a green wall.
Cleaning a Broom
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 23, 2016 at 8:18:53 PM on 10.0.0.227 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.