Giving Children Their Own Equipment for Thanks You Notes

To those grandparents who never get a thank you note from their grandchildren for gifts, leaving it up to your children to teach them might be futile. I suggest that instead, your grandchildren may become more interested in writing notes if they have personalized stationery, stamps, and an address book of their own, like a grown up.

You could give them this as a gift (filling in the important addresses for them) and clearly, their thank yous will now mean so much more than if they'd been forced to send them by their parents.

By Patti from Holyoke, CO

This is a very good idea! My children are too young to send their own thank-yous so I thank the gift giver myself. I have been ennoyed tho by nieces/nephews that either never thanked us for gifts or took a very long time. I don't think it's real important how the gift giver be thanked, a note, an email, or phone call, it's just the idea of saying thank you that counts!

thank you note ideas
Sending Thank You Notes
Holidays and Parties Gifts ChildrenMarch 22, 2006
Organized Dumbells
Organizing Fitness Equipment
Dry Erase Board
Cleaning Sticky Residue from a Dry Erase Board
A variety of sports equipment
Saving Money on Sports Equipment for School
Installing Outdoor Play Equipment
Installing Outdoor Play Equipment
🎄