Ginger Ale Marinade

This is super easy. A friend told me that if you marinate your poultry/pork/beef etc in ginger ale, not only will you have a tasty result but it also tenderizes even the most tough bargain cuts of meat.

Use regular ginger ale (not diet). Place the meat (beef/chicken/pork) in a bowl, cover it with the ginger ale or diluted (half water/half gingerale) and marinate for at least 8 hours. Overnight works the best. You can add salt in if you want.

Drain the meat and cook as you regularly would, with your favorite seasonings or BBQ sauce.

Just cook as you regularly would (frying, broiling, crockpot, BBQ, steaming, roasting, sauteing). It tenderizes the toughest bargain meats, creates a fresh and tasty flavor that does accentuates your regular seasonings. It does not impart a "sweet taste", just a tender flavorful result.

I get tons of compliments whenever I marinate the meat before cooking, whereas I was just a mediocre cook before. I can really tell the difference, the marinated meat is fork-tender and tastes great. Non-marinated meat tends to stay sort of tough and chewy, especially the bargain cuts.

By Bella S. from Forks, WA

Thanks Bella. Can't wait to try it! Who's not buying cheaper meat these days?

Can't wait to try this. Thank You!

Lamb in Marinade
Marinade Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Meats MarinadesAugust 7, 2009
Freezing Ginger
Ginger Tea Recipes
Ginger Tea Recipes
Making Ginger Beer
Making Ginger Beer
Wassail Recipes