Store Coupons with Cash

I am the world's worst, I think, for remembering to use my coupons when I shop! I have tried lots of different things, but nothing helped. I tried keeping them in a "coupon folder" in my purse; it never got opened. I finally came up with a way to remember!

Now I keep them in the section of my billfold where the bills go. I fold the coupons up inside the bills, so that whenever I pull out the bills, the coupons come out too, reminding me to use them. Since I've started doing this, I've gotten much better at using the coupons.

By Cricketnc from Parkton, NC

Great idea, Cricket! What ended up working for me was to paperclip them to my magnetic shopping list on the fridge (because I never go shopping without a list) and then when grabbing the list I wrap the coupons around the debit card. Definitely can't forget to use them when they're attached somehow to your money can you? ;-)

My sister keeps her coupon book in the car! After about the 3rd time of having to go back to the car to get her coupons, she started remembering them when she gets out of the car!

A bunch of coupons cut out of ads in the newspaper.
Using Coupons
Better Living Frugal Living TipsApril 29, 2011
Woman Buying Car
Car Loan vs. Paying Cash
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
Paying with Cash instead of a Card
Paying with Cash instead of a Card
Money hidden in a china sugar pot.
Hiding Valuables
🎉
🎄