Removing Lip Gloss From Cotton Blouse

How can you get lip gloss out of a new cotton blouse. I have used the tide pen, spray and wash and soda. The stain is still there.

Diane from Denver, CO

I have had good luck with Fel's Naptha Soap. You can buy it at the grocery and it even works on set in stains. Just lather it up and rub it in the stain, then wash as usual. Hope this helps!

You might try Simple Green. I used it on a Oriental Rug that had lip stick ground in it from sharpening a lip pencil and it took it right out. I keep a bottle in my laundry room for stains works great. One of the best cleaners I've found.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsSeptember 14, 2007
lip gloss puddle and applicator
Homemade Lip Gloss Recipes
A woman altering a blouse.
Making a Blouse Fit Better
Removing Lip Balm from Car Upholstery
Removing Lip Balm from Car Upholstery
A woman putting on lip gloss.
Cleaning Lip Gloss Stains on Clothing
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 23, 2016 at 9:02:51 AM on 10.0.0.42 in 973 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.