Free Carpet Cleaning Wth Your Apartment Lease Renewal

I live in an apartment. My neighbor told me that when a person renews their lease, they can have their carpets shampooed for free. I called the office Tuesday morning and they sent someone the same afternoon. I have lived here for over 4 years and they sure don't advertise this! The man pre-treated the carpets and they look really nice. So, if you live in an apartment, it might be worth checking out.

By Mary from Tulsa, OK

I would also suggest you check into when they replace carpet, our place replaces after you have been there for 5-6 years. Other places it is 7 years

This is something new to me! ... I appreciate your taking the time to inform all of us & I'll make sure to let my daughter (who lives in an apartment) know to read the fine print & ask about this service... Thank You!

Budget & Finance RentingNovember 3, 2008
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
An street with an "Apartment For Rent" sign.
Renting an Apartment
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Wedding Vow Renewal
Wedding Vow Renewal Invitation Wording Ideas
🎄