Ginger Fruit Salad
- 1/3 cup ginger ale
- 1 Tbsp. honey or light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. grated lime peel
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 nectarines, halved, pitted, and sliced
- 1/2 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
In large bowl, combine ginger ale, honey, lime peel, and lime juice; mix well. Add all remaining ingredients; stir gently to combine. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
|Time:||20 Minutes Preparation Time|
60 Minutes Cooking Time
By LRP from LWL, MA
June 4, 20100 found this helpful
So fresh sounding. I gotta try it. Love fruit of all kinds.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 18, 2016 at 7:44:28 AM on 10.0.2.205 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us