Campbell's Pepper Jack Soup Recipe

Does anyone have a recipe comparable to Campbell's "Pepper Jack Soup"? My local bigbox store, the only place I could buy it has decided it won't restock it, even though they sold it as fast as they put it on the shelf.

Shirley from Grand Bay, AL

I am afraid it has been discontinued by Campbells. Why haven't I ever heard of this? It sounds good.

There are a few substitution ideas at the following links: ... at-can-i-substitute-for-cheese-soup-

OR if you want to try one from scratch you might check out:,1648,144162-235200,00.html

Don't you mean 'Pepper Pot' soup? We love it at my house but haven't found it in a long time. I know it had tripe in it and it was spicy. Very good. I hope someone can duplicate that recipe.

If you meant Campbell's 'Southwestern' Pepper Jack Cheese Soup then this recipe looks like the ticket ;-)

Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat SoupsNovember 14, 2009
Spicy Soup With Peppers
Fixing Soup With Too Much Pepper
Bowl of cream of tomato soup garnished with chives.
Freezing Tomato Soup
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Jack Sparrow Costume
bowl of colorful peppers
Bell Pepper Soup Recipes