Scenery: Glacier Bay, Alaska

I took this picture in Alaska's Glacier Bay this past July. Just looking at it makes my imagination go....

By Lynn from Guilderland, NY

That is an absolutely gorgeous picture! Thanks for sharing :)

Wow! I have seen postcards that don't look this good!

Oh Wow!! That is absolutely beautiful !!

It looks like one of the photos in a National Geographic or on a calendar.

Thanks for sharing with us !!

Great balance and wonderful choice for a great photo. Alaska is an amazing place. I want to share with all my fellow frugal friends a website where it's ok to take their photos. It's all copyright free and you can get photos of just about anything and everything. Celebrities, scenery, animals, photography, paintings, etc. Click on the subject, and you will see a gallery view. When you click on the photo or choice, click on "larger view" and then right click and save it to your documents/pictures. It is an amazing place to gather photos of every state, subject and thing you can imagine. Want the Van Gogh's Starry Starry Night? Well, as you can see, you can have it.

Enjoy every one!

I would have guessed the fjord country near Bergen, Norway. Very lovely and haunting photo, makes me want to pack my bags. Nice to come home to after a hard day's work, hope I don't remember this photo in the morning or I might not make it to work!

Alaska Photos
Photos ScenerySeptember 23, 2008
Bay Leaves
Old Bay Seasoning Mix Recipes
Little girl giving to Salvation Army.
Alaska Christmas Charities
Making Green Bay Packers Doilies
Glacier National Park
Glacier National Park Photos and Information