Prepare For Pattern Sales

The price of patterns are very very high. Our local fabric store has sales frequently on patterns. So I go through the books or search online prior to the sale, write down what interest me on a small notebook, write what pattern company sells it. Then when there is a sale on patterns, I don't have to take time going through the books to see what I want. I can go straight to the patterns and choose what I like, sometimes it's the only one available.

It's a lot easier to think about the patterns I need when there are not so many people around for the sale day.

By Dee

There's a lady on ebay that I buy most of my patterns from. She even hunts down patterns for me if she doesn't have them in her store. Her patterns run about $5 a piece and she gives discounts on shipping for multiple purchases. I usually purchase whenever I'm looking for 5 or more patterns at a time. I can get you the link to her store if you'd like. For me, it's like a sale whenever I'm ready to shop.

Crafts ClothingJune 28, 2006
A table full of items for sale at a garage sale.
Finding Garage Sales
Garage Sales
Shopping at Garage Sales
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
Estate Sale
Shopping Estate Sales