Robust Italian Salad
- 6 slices hard salami, cut in half
- 1/2 cup zest Italian dressing
- 1 package frozen California mix veggies
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, cut into chunks, not shredded
Cut salami halves into 1/4 inch slices. Pour dressing over combined salami, veggies, and tomatoes, and toss lightly. Cover and marinate in refrigerator several hours. Just before serving, add cheese, and toss lightly.
By Robin From Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:45:49 PM on 10.0.2.32 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us