Teeth and MouthBody

Toothpaste Loses Fluoride Over Time

Studies show that the longer toothpaste is stored, the more fluoride content is lost. Therefore, that big "bargain size" may not be such a bargain.

Source: Make Life Easier tip book

By sooz from Toronto, ON

I just found out about a product called toothsoap. www.toothsoap.com; it is all natural product and can actually restore gum health etc. www.toothsoap.com is the site. Reading about the product it really intrigued me; I signed up to get emails from them. The end of last month I got an email and they were having a 2 for 1 sale for 24 hours only.

Knowing that my neighbor was concerned over her teeth situation as well as my own interest, I ordered the 2 for 1; yes, it was costly. I chose to try the "shreds" which are like tiny strings; you bite down on your back molar and then brush your teeth. My neighbor thanked me, went home and tried hers before I did. She was so excited, said her mouth had not felt so clean and fresh in a long time, and her teeth felt and looked as if she had just had a professional cleaning job done! All her build up and plaque were gone; and this was ONE TIME! I tried mine and it really did a very good job.

One jar of it will last 3 to 4 months; it cost $29 plus S&H; however, from the JOB it DOES on your teeth; and on your gums: it is money well spent!

I am excited as I can be over this product; saving your teeth and having good dental health rather than spending $ on a dentist in my opinion is well worth it!