Toothpaste Loses Fluoride Over Time

Studies show that the longer toothpaste is stored, the more fluoride content is lost. Therefore, that big "bargain size" may not be such a bargain.

Source: Make Life Easier tip book

By sooz from Toronto, ON

I just found out about a product called toothsoap. www.toothsoap.com; it is all natural product and can actually restore gum health etc. www.toothsoap.com is the site. Reading about the product it really intrigued me; I signed up to get emails from them. The end of last month I got an email and they were having a 2 for 1 sale for 24 hours only.

Knowing that my neighbor was concerned over her teeth situation as well as my own interest, I ordered the 2 for 1; yes, it was costly. I chose to try the "shreds" which are like tiny strings; you bite down on your back molar and then brush your teeth. My neighbor thanked me, went home and tried hers before I did. She was so excited, said her mouth had not felt so clean and fresh in a long time, and her teeth felt and looked as if she had just had a professional cleaning job done! All her build up and plaque were gone; and this was ONE TIME! I tried mine and it really did a very good job.

One jar of it will last 3 to 4 months; it cost $29 plus S&H; however, from the JOB it DOES on your teeth; and on your gums: it is money well spent!

I am excited as I can be over this product; saving your teeth and having good dental health rather than spending $ on a dentist in my opinion is well worth it!

Health & Beauty Beauty Body Teeth and MouthOctober 5, 2010
girl brushing her teeth
Saving Money on Toothpaste
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors, Reflection in a mirror of boy drying his hair with a blow dryer.
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors
Tube of toothpaste.
Removing Toothpaste Stains from Clothing
Blue velcro in a strip.
Repairing Velcro
🎉
🎄