Yummy Orange Balls
- 1 stick Butter, melted
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. Vanilla Wafers (put in zippered bag and roll a glass over them to crush)
- 1 (1 lb.) box powdered sugar
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen orange juice, thawed
- Finely grated coconut
Mix crushed vanilla wafers, sugar and nuts. Add melted butter and thawed orange juice; mix well. Roll into small balls and roll them into finely grated coconut. Store in refrigerator overnight before serving.
Serve these in Fall or Winter with coffee or hot tea. These freeze well, IF you have any left.
Florida Orange Balls
- one 12 oz package vanilla wafers, crushed into fine crumbs
- 1/2 cup frozen OJ, thawed, undiluted
- 3/4 cup SIFTED powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
Combine all ingredients, but powdered sugar, in large bowl. Use hands to mix well and shape into 1" balls. Roll in powdered sugar. TO DIE FOR!
By Pam from Elkhart, IN
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 27, 2017 at 11:24:54 AM on 10.0.1.74 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us