Use A Shower Cap When Coloring Hair

I use a thin shower cap - like the kind you get free in motels/hotels to cover my hair when I apply colored shampoo to tint it. (Got that from a hairdresser who did that and put me under the dryer.) I just sit in a hot bath tub for 10-15 minutes. Seems to work.

By Pamphyila from Los Angeles

I just use a plain old plastic grocery bag for that. I use the handles as little ties. No one sees me dye my hair, I don't care what it looks like. It seems to keep the heat in, which helps the colour stay, and it's no big deal to throw it away when you're finished.

A woman dying her own hair.
Coloring Hair at Home
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ColoringJanuary 2, 2007
Coloring Gray Hair
Coloring Gray Hair
Child Coloring in a Coloring Book
Saving Money On Coloring Books
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure