Put Toothpicks in a Spice Jar

To keep tooth picks clean and organized place them in an empty spice jar. One that has the sprinkle top spices and big enough holes for a toothpick to fit through. Just shake out toothpicks one at a time.

I also use one of those short parmesan cheese shakers like you see on the pizza restaurant tables for storing my toothpicks.

I use a clean empty small glass bottle that previously held olive oil. The neck is small so only one or two toothpicks come out when you tip it over. I keep the cap on it and they stay clean. I keep it near the stove so I have a toothpick handy for cake testing or what have you. A hot sauce bottle works for this purpose as well.

Plus by having them in a empty spice jar, they might have a nice taste & smell.

Storing Toothpicks
Storing Toothpicks
Organizing KitchenMay 20, 2004
Uses for Toothpicks
Uses for Toothpicks
A pink piggy bank made from a plastic mayo bottle.
Mayonnaise Jar Piggy Bank
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall, Spice rack hanging on a wall.
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall
Spice Rack
Starter Spice Rack Suggestions