Storing Toothpicks

Category Kitchen
You can have toothpicks clean and convenience in a variety of containers. This page is about storing toothpicks.

My toothpicks kept falling out of that silly box they come in so I put them in an empty spice bottle. The holes in the lid means that I can shake the bottle and only one or two will pop out through the holes. With all of the times I have dropped them or knocked them over, I am embarrassed that I didn't think of it sooner!

By Monique from Somerset, UK., Weston-super-Mare

To keep tooth picks clean and organized place them in an empty spice jar. One that has the sprinkle top spices and big enough holes for a toothpick to fit through. Just shake out toothpicks one at a time.

By TP

Organizing KitchenAugust 24, 2012
🌻
🐛
😷
😎
Generated 2020-07-15 21:11:54 in 720 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Storing-Toothpicks.html