Uses for Toothpicks

Category Tips
Besides cleaning teeth, toothpicks can be helpful around the house and for many craft projects. This paged is about uses for toothpicks.

I opened the jar of my corn holders to serve for the first corn of the season to find them molded! They must have been stored wet last year. My fault, I'm sure. I threw them away, and quickly and creatively thought up a pretty good replacement.

I grabbed the toothpick holder! I stuck a couple of toothpicks in the opposite end of the stalk end and had myself a nifty corn holder. I may not even replace the corn holders.

By Kim from Crawford, CO

My tip is for painting with detail. Even the finest of brushes are hard to paint lines or fine detail with. Therefore, I have been painting my fine detail with the end of old ink pens or toothpicks.

By Demarquis from Virginia Beach, VA

Always add a toothpick to water first and the egg will never crack when boiling.

Source: Just my finding.

Stock up on toothpicks! Purchase the round ones, not the flat ones, you can buy them really inexpensively at the dollar store. No longer will they just be used to clean your teeth or for h'ordeurves.

Paint chips and minor scratches can be repainted using a toothpick for a brush. First, use a typewriter eraser to clean away the rust from the damaged spot.

Better Living Frugal Living TipsJuly 17, 2012
😷
🐛
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-Toothpicks.html