Ramen Noodle Slaw

• 1 package of broccoli slaw
  • 1 bunch green onions
  • 1 package slivered almonds
  • 1 cup salted sunflower seeds
  • 2 packages Beef Ramen Noodles, broken up into smaller pieces

• 2/3 cup vegetable oil
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/3 cup vinegar
  • 1/2 of one seasoning packet from the Ramen Noodles

Mix the slaw, chopped onions, almonds, sunflower seeds and the ramen noodles into a bowl.

For Dressing: Mix above ingredients well and pour over salad about 2 hours prior to serving.

By Mary from Wilmington, IL

Funny to see this. I just happened to make this yesterday. I love this slaw. Hard to stop eating once I start.

Just made this on Sunday. I used shrimp flavoed noodles, slivered almonds, and about 1/2# of small shrimp to make a meal of the salad. Regular cole slaw mix works too. Thanks for sharing a good recipe.

I agree that it's hard to stop once you start eating it! I also find it interesting that the ramen noodles stay crunchy even after a day or two. I usually make a double batch it's so good!

A co-worker makes a dish almost exactly like this for all our dinners at work and it is absolutely delicious! The only real difference is that she does a salad instead of slaw. Instead of using coleslaw mix, she uses lettuce, tomato, onion and cucumber. Everything else is the same and it is so GOOD!

Ramen Noodles Being Lifted by Chopsticks
Creative Ramen Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Salads VegetableJune 9, 2008
zucchini slaw recipes
Zucchini Slaw Recipes
Ramen with Tuna cherry tomatoes and spinich
Ramen Tuna Salad Recipe
Sliced Strawberries in a Bowl.
Berry Slaw
Package of Ramen Noodles
Uses for Ramen Seasoning Packets