Yarn Covered Coat Hangers

I want to know the instructions to wrap yarn on a coat hanger. I know the way I have been doing it is not correct, although it works. Do you have instructions?

By Cheryl

Google search for how to do macrame. I used to do this years ago and made some nice macrame knots on metal hangers using various knots.

Crafty Gardener,

You said in your directions that you had made changes to the original" crochet plastic coat hanger" directions. My grandmother used to make these for the whole family. Although the basic pattern is the same, she did some things that make them a bit different from yours. Was wondering if you could email me the original instructions so that I could see if they are what she did. Thanks. BJ

My email is: TheBGs@comcast.net.

PS: I worked on these all winter and have been giving them to family on birthdays.

Blue crocheted clothes hanger.
Crochet Coat Hangers
Crafts CrochetMarch 6, 2011
Sweater Covered Hanger
Making Covered Hangers
mini hangers
DIY Paper Clip Barbie Clothes Hangers
Wire Coat Hanger on White Background
Uses for Wire Hangers
Uses for Clip Hangers
Uses for Clip Hangers