Substitute Old Toothbrush for Nail Brush

I was planting some of my flowers and vegetable plants this afternoon, and after washing my hands, still had dirt caked under my nails. I realized that I don't have a nail brush, so I started glancing around the bathroom, and found a good substitute!

My son had an old toothbrush in the holder that is ready for replacing, so I put a dab of liquid soap on it and used that to scrub the dirt out from under my nails. It worked well, and I'm sure any old toothbrush would do, child's or adult's. Don't worry though; my son has a brand new toothbrush now! :)

By evan's"mama" from Kenosha, WI

Home and Garden Gardening Helpful HintsAugust 4, 2009
Wooden hairbrush on a black background.
Cleaning Hairbrushes
Toothbrushes in Holder
Cleaning a Toothbrush Holder
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
🎉
🎄