Nellie (Pomeranian)

This is Nellie. She's a 2 year old pomeranian that we rescued from a breeder who let her dogs, um, follow nature and thus got unpopular dogs. Her dogs didn't sell and when the rescue agency came in all the dogs were in really sorry shape. When we got Nellie from the rescue agency she was really subdued. It took about six months, but now she is a bundle of energy and happy-go-lucky! One of her favorite foods is peanut butter...as shown by this photo of her and my husband!

By Kathy K.

She is really pretty. And such manners! My dog would have had that sandwich eaten and the plate licked clean in no time. It's so good you took her in. I don't know whats wrong with people who mistreat animals. Don't ask what I think should be done to them!! Nellie is obviously a sweetie!! You are lucky to have each other.

I am so glad you were able to give Nellie such a wonderful loving home! She is a beautiful dog! Sometimes when you have to work to bring an animal around like that...the bond is a lot stronger I think. I have a one year old Pomeranian and I have a great time with her.

Looks like Nellie had one lucky day when you got her!! She is pretty. She looks like she is ready to

share some peanut butter with your hubby.

I love this pic! CUTE

Nellie is gorgeous! and glad she is in a wonderful home We have a Pomeranian named Koochet she being with us for the past five years and puts a smile and a laugh on our faces everyday just can't do without her.

Sorry for the bad news but dogs shouldnt eat peanut butter related to them not being able to digest it and they can develope pacreatitis. Just yesterday morning I had to take my chi, Gracie Mae to the vet for bloody diarreha and vomitting. The vet is uncertain what cause the 16hr episode of illness, but we know that Gracie Mae ate PB 2 days ago and its just not worth the chance of dieing and a huge vet bill. I'm very pleased to report that Gracie is doing better with treatment of antibiotics and lots of TLC.

Pomeranian
Pomeranian Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesOctober 24, 2005
Pomeranian
Pomeranian's Coat Not Growing Back
Pomeranian puppy
Home Remedy for Pomeranian Hairballs
Dachshund/Pomeranian
Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos
🎉
🎄