Mick (Pomeranian)

Mick is 3 years old and a Pomeranian. A lady was giving him away because she could not take care of him anymore. He was 2 months shy of 1 year old when I got him.

He loves to go for walks. He loves sitting on my lap, and getting a back massage. His other favorite past time is heading into the bathroom for a nice Shampoo! He is one of the most obedient and loyal animals I have ever owned. He is very unique in that he corrects the other animals in the house when they do something bad! He will bark at them until they stop whatever it is that they are doing. And if it is too late at night, he will not bark, but look at me and whine, and then look at them, keeping his eye on them.

By Danielle M

What a good boy! :-)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Pets Pet PagesOctober 28, 2010
💘
🍀