Manual for Regal Kitchen Pro Bread Maker #K6745S

I am trying to locate a user's instruction manual for a Regal Kitchen Pro bread machine model 6745S. I purchased this machine at a yard sale and the previous owner said she had lost the manual which came with the machine when it was purchased. I am trying to replace that manual. Can you help me? Thank you.

Doug

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Though it just says "Regal" on it, it's made by Regalware. I went to the Regalware website and found your manual--this is in pdf format: http://www.rega  ide_Cookbook.PDF

For anyone else out there with a Regal breadmaker, just head to www.regalware.com and click on the "customer support" link top right--that brings you to all kinds of manuals for a load of breadmaker models.

Regal Breadmaker Instruction Manual
Regal Bread Maker Instruction Manuals and Recipes
Consumer Advice Product FinderOctober 10, 2010
Bread Maker
Replacement Parts for Regal Bread Maker
Bread Machine
Bread Machine Error Codes
Welbilt Bread Machine
Finding Welbilt Bread Machine Manuals
Ninja Prep Master Pro
Recipes for the Ninja Prep Master Pro
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 9:54:17 AM on 10.0.0.74 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.