Cranberry Ham

Ingredients
  • 1 cup seasoned bread stuffing
  • 1/2 cup canned whole cranberry sauce
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
  • 5 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
  • Ad
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 2 ham steaks, 1/2 in. thick (steaks already pre-cooked)

Directions

In a small mixing bowl, combine bread stuffing with cranberry sauce, celery, 3 tsp. Worcestershire sauce, salt and mix well. Brush both sides of the ham steaks with the remaining 2 tsp. of the Worcestershire sauce. Place one ham steak in a greased baking dish. Spread the stuffing evenly over the ham steak. Bake uncovered in a pre-heated moderate oven at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until lightly browned. Serves 6.

By Robin from Washington, IA

Hi, the ingredients call for 2 ham steaks but the instructions only mention one. I'm assuming that the stuffing mixture is put on each steak, or is the other one put on top? The recipe sounds great and I have LOTS of ham left from Easter dinner, just want to make sure I'm reading it correctly. I love this site and it's saved the day many times when I've been at a total loss for something new to whip up for dinner. Keep 'em coming! THANKS :)

Food and Recipes Recipes Main DishesApril 17, 2006
Cooking a Turkey in Your Oven, A turkey in the oven.
Cooking Ham and Turkey in the Same Oven
Recipes Using Leftover Ham, Spiral sliced ham.
Freezing Leftover Ham
Freezing Cooked Ham
Ham Loaf
Ham Loaf Recipes
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 26, 2016 at 8:40:57 AM on 10.0.0.88 in 984 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.