Nadia (Calico)

Nadia is a 6 month old Calico. A few months ago, a stray cat had her in the rafters in our basement/garage, and we heard her crying. Nadia likes to tease our three other cats, that we rescued from being outside strays. She quickly appointed herself, the "Princess" of the house. She also likes her cat naps, like in this picture. We named her Nadia so we could call her "Naughty". :)

By Kim

Really cute! Hard to tell where she begins and ends~

How nice of you to rescue these animals. I have had great luck with "stray" pets.

That is a great picture! You should caption it.

What's not to love here? How cute!

April 10, 2012 Flag

Nadia is 2 years old and a calico. We found her in the rafters of our basement about 2 years ago. Ever since we found her as a baby, she used to suck on my finger, like a binky to fall asleep. I would have thought she would have outgrown it by now, but still on occasion she likes to still do it.

By Kim from Harrisburg, PA

Nadia (Calico) sucking her owner's fingers.

How much pets trust us to care for them in a world they cannot care for themselves. What a blessing and an angel you were the day you picked her out of the rafters of your basement.

It's funny because she is so independent until bedtime. Then she turns into a baby ... much like a child! :)

What a very special fur baby and bond you have!

My cat sucks on my earlobe when she's hungry! I guess she thinks it's mama's nipple!

Photos PetsJanuary 11, 2011
Calico Cat
Calico Breed Information and Photos
mixed beans
Calico Beans Recipes