Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Who Makes Walmart's "Great Value" Coffee?

Most generic store brands are produced by a common manufacturer and relabeled for sale as the store brand. This is a guide about who makes Walmart's "Great Value" coffee?.

Who makes Walmart's "Great Value" coffee?

Best Answer

Walmart cheap brand of coffee, Master Chef, is made by Sara Lee Co and it's very good. I have used it ever since Maxwell House got costly.

Best Answer

wikianswers says:

Great Value is not manufactured in one place by one company. It is manufactured by a variety of different companies. Great Value is a "house" or store brand owned by Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart takes bids from different companies to make great value products. The companies with the lowest bids get the contract to make the products. So one company might get the contract to make great value dryer sheets and another might get the contract to make great value light bulbs while another gets the contract for great value milk. ConAgra which produces such brand names as Swiss Miss, Van Camps, Hunts, etc. also makes some of Wal-Mart's Great Value products. So in reality store brands are made by the same companies that make name brands.

Best Answer

Hey everyone who likes Master Chef coffee, I called 1-888-246-2598 Massimo Zanetti who distributed the Master Chef coffee to Walmart. Walmart currently isn't carrying Master Chef coffee (maybe that will change) but for now you can order the coffee online at www.mzb-USA.com

Click on shop online and you will see Master Chef coffee. I am happy that it is still available for purchase and wanted to share the information.

Well we think Great Value everything is the bomb diggity including their coffee, what do ya have to say about that?? A few scoopsa joe, a bitta watta, a bitta sweetna, a scoopa creama, and voilà, da bomb!! ;-)

Can I order the great value brand columbiacupds direct

I have used master chef coffee for several years .the last can ibought at Wal-Mart.is bad very bitter using 2level dipper in 4 cup pot.have you changed coffee beans? I can't drink it .I guess I'll have to change coffee beans.I don't want to , ive always loved your coffee .mary Holzer.

walmart bring back master chef coffee

Im really upset with walmart for not carrying the Master Chef Coffee anymore so much so that if they don't bring it back I will take my business elsewhere they dont need my $1000.00 a month grocery order its bad enough I have to go to shop rite to get my jumbo shells to make stuffed shells because walmart dont carry them along with a few other items they dont have anymore I'm not going to run to 3 different stores to get what I need

I guess that is why our Walmart quit carrying....Master Chef....and it is cheaper than their store brand which I do not like.....

Consumer Advice General AdviceMarch 22, 2017
Grolier's Book of Knowledge
Finding the Value of Grolier's Book of Knowledge Encyclopedias
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Parking Lot of Large Walmart
Saving Money at Walmart
cup of coffee
Making Coffee Without a Coffee Maker
👒
🐰
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site.
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 26, 2017 at 9:20:15 AM on 10.0.2.135 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.