Freezing Fresh Pineapple

I have a large quantity of fresh pineapple. How do I go about freezing it so it will taste as good as it is now?

By Vicky

My husband removed the skin & cored the pineapple and then froze half of it in a solid chunk. I was very surprised...it tastes exactly like fresh pineapple.

I peel the pineapples and cube or liquidize them. Add a table spoon of lemon juice and 1/2 cup sugar to the pineapple heat through till it comes to a boil. Cool. Store in the freezer and use for cakes, tarts, make jam or have it in my yogurt.

Storing Pineapples, Canning Pineapples. Sliced fresh mini pineapple.
Freezing Pineapple
Food and Recipes Freezing Fruit and BerriesJuly 13, 2011
Freezing Potatoes, Potatoes on white background
Freezing Potatoes
Canning Pineapples
Selecting Good Pineapples
Freezing Eggplants, Eggplants on White Background
Freezing Eggplants
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 4:56:51 AM on 10.0.2.64 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.